Our Phone number has changed please check our contact us page
“A successful structure through which to incubate creative ideas”
- Greg Hudson, SCA Marketing
Established in 1999, Interweave is one of the largest community arts organisations in Northern Tasmania.
Interweave empowers communities through:
- Offering ongoing programmes to youth and people with a disability;
- Offering award-winning and quality projects that involve hundreds of artists and community members; and
- Welcoming diverse partnerships and adopts innovative strategies to work towards a sustainable future.
- To provide a platform for individuals to creatively express themselves and showcase their diverse range of talents;
- To contribute towards creating a more creative and inclusive community;
- To develop a sustainable organisational structure;
- To provide culturally diverse and quality arts experiences that encourage artist collaboration;
- To develop and strengthen networks and partnerships to support these goals.